I have been in a bit of a funk lately, but I had a lot of fun recording this show. I found a lot of great music to play too. So get downloadin' this episode with your bad selves.
What I'm Knitting:
- I finished The Road scarf. Enjoy, Karen!
- I finished and mailed off my swatches for J. Knits. I'll be choosing my yarn as payment soon, any suggestions?
- I started and finished a new pair of mittens to replace my worn out Charlie Card mittens a la Subway Knitter.
- It's time for me to start a new project. What should it be? I have been thinking about knitting some plain socks with my Dumbledore yarn, or Stephanie Japel's Simple Knit Bodice, or spinning!
- I learned to needle felt using a kit from Thistledown Alpacas!
- I won a skein of yarn from Yarn Chef!
What I'm Reading:
101 Things in 1001 Days:
- I met my subscriber goal of 60 subscribers! Who are you people? Leave a comment!
- I am re-starting my one sentence journal goal by starting a 365 Flickr Project!
Songs Featured in this Episode: